Friday, July 1, 2011

Back in the saddle

The Hubs declared war on my funk last night and invited The Fireman over for an impromptu play date.

I was nervous like I had never seen a man naked. Luckily The Hubs knows how to relax me, a few drinks in and he suggested I go whole hog with the lingerie. He knows me so well, feeling sexy makes me feel like I can do anything!

We broke just about every rule we had about meeting, he came to our house after only talking to him for a short time. However - it was great!

I hung my head off the bed to deep throat The Hubs while The Fireman took care of me and went on from there. We ended the night with two big cocks blasting all over me almost at the same time.

When he left I felt like maybe I was back in the saddle again!

With a big smile on my face,

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment