Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Again?

Admittedly I can be naive. I grew up in a sheltered world and really was the "good girl" who felt uncomfortable with saying the words "vagina" and "penis". So I understand that certain things that I take for granted as being "normal" are just really the "normal" for The Hubs. However, I'm starting to see how amazingly different each guy can be.

Today my curiosity is focused on cumming multiple times. The Hubs can cum and go again pretty quickly but in our recent days we have yet to find another man who can recover at all.

Yes, that's right, not a single one of our playmates could go again.

Really!? I mean, is The Hubs some sort of superhuman? Or is this streak just an odd coincidence? Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying I haven't enjoyed (most of) our play dates. I am just surprised that I'm wearing these guys out so quickly!  This weekend I was chatting with a playmate about coming over for an impromptu date. He is a 26 year old and very physically fit and a lot of fun. He said he wasn't sure if he could come over that night because he had jerked off that morning so wasn't sure he could get hard again.

When the text came through I sat there thinking somehow I was reading this wrong. The Hubs is 33, and can go again in a matter of minutes but this 26 year old can't get hard again after 12 + hours?

So, my blog readers - what's the story? Is this just a random streak or do I have a superhuman husband and I'm looking for something that isn't normal?

Very curious.
The Wife

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a random streak that you are hitting currently. There could be a variety of reasons way he could not come again, but after 12 hours that is way too long for a recovery. 10-15 minutes is understandable, 12 hours that is crazy in my book.

    What you want is normal. Asking for multiple sessions by one man is not too much to ask. I am honored when someone want's to play more than once a night as well as allow for multiple times to play.

    I have read on the net as well as in Medical White Papers that this is a known issue for some younger men, but I have never found out how wide spread this issue is nationwide.

    I would not be discourage in your search for a younger play partner. If he wants to drop the ball and not willing to pick up, there are many more out there that will pick it up and run.

    ReplyDelete