Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sexy Story: The After Party

The day started off like any other, but ended in a way I never could have imagined. My husband and I were hosting a party at our house with all of our friends, no special occasion, just an excuse to have everyone over for some drinks and play some beer pong.

I was already feeling charged that day so I decided to wear my short skirt and bright red g string and see how long it would take for my husband, Steve to notice. I knew it wouldn’t take very long since you can see directly up this skirt unless I sit in a certain way. Steve noticed immediately that my bald pussy was peeking out at him from across the deck as he laughed with a few friends. He winked at me and smiled as I spread my legs just a little bit wider so he could get a better view. I could see him trying to maintain a sense of calm as his cock began to grow hard knowing that at any second one of our friends could check out the same view he was seeing.

The afternoon went on with drinks flowing freely which in turn makes me extra flirty. Any time we had a moment alone Steve would pin me to the wall, pull my skirt up and finger me while I desperately gasped for breath trying not to cum and feeling electricity run over my whole body. His cock was harder each time I brushed past him and it was getting harder and harder to pull myself off of him as he bit my neck and chest in our moments of lust with our friends just around the corner.

Finally, the party ended and our friends slowly made their exit one by one. My pussy was already dripping wet when the door closed behind the last friend and I knew it was play time. I felt Steve’s hand climbing up my skirt while I stood in the kitchen cleaning up the party aftermath. I spun around to face him so I could feel his pulsating cock in my hands. He sat me up on the counter and we began to make out while I pulled my legs up and he rubbed my clit. I was lost in a sea of desire when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned at the interruption and Steve laughed as I rolled my eyes and collected myself to see who was there.

When I made it to the door I was surprised to find a friend who had not been at the party. Instead, Colby stood there with a smile on his face. Surprised that he was there I said hello and began to ask what he was doing there when he cut me off. He said that Steve had sent him a text message that my bald pussy needed to be abused and he was hoping he would be interested in helping him. My mouth dropped open as I felt my wet pussy pulse with shock and surprise. Colby and I were flirty by nature, but we didn’t get to see each other that often and we had never had the opportunity to take it any further.

Steve came around the corner laughing at my expression and invited Colby inside. As he walked in Colby’s hand grazed my pussy on the outside of my skirt and he leaned over and whispered to me that he had heard about my pussy and couldn’t wait to get a taste for himself. Before I knew it his hand was up my skirt and I was having a hard time standing as I looked back and forth from Steve to Colby. Steve winked at me as if to give his OK and with that I grabbed them both by the shirt and pulled them to the family room.

I pushed them down onto the couch and got on my knees in front of them. Unable to contain myself any longer I pulled off their pants and threw them to the side. Spreading his legs I started on Steve’s hard cock with my tongue at the base, licking his balls and then slowly up the shaft and around his head. My hands went to work on Colby while I twirled my tongue around Steve’s cock and listened to him moan with excitement. I moved over between Colby’s legs and started using my tongue to tease him as I played with Steve’s cock with my hand. I took it slow on Colby for a few licks and then shoved his cock so deep in my throat that I lost my face in his body. I came back up slowly using my tongue all around as I worked my way to the top. I heard Steve moan as he watched me begin to go faster and faster on Colby’s cock. I felt Colby pulsing in my mouth and knew he was close to cumming so I pulled away and went back to Steve. His cock was waiting for me and I took him into the back of my throat so deep I gagged on it. I kept going, deeper, faster and licking on Steve as I stroked Colby next to him.

I told them to stand up and get on each side of me; I wanted to be able to suck each of them even deeper than I could on the couch. As they positioned themselves I pulled off my shirt and skirt revealing my matching red lingerie. I took Steve’s cock in my hand as I pulled Colby closer so I could take his cock into the back of my throat. Taking turns I sucked each big cock until they were both begging to blast their loads. I pulled off just in time to sit back and get covered on my face and chest with the hot loads each of them blasted from their hard cocks.

I lay down on the floor and started fingering my dripping wet pussy. Steve grabbed a towel as Colby took over fingering me. I could feel my pussy clamping down around his fingers as I arched my back off the floor with each slam deeper and deeper. Steve began kissing and biting my neck and down my chest to my hard nipples. He circled my tits with his tongue as I felt Colby lean down and begin licking on my clit as his fingers pounded deep inside of me.

Steve stopped and sat back on the couch. I looked over to make sure everything was ok; he winked and began stroking his cock. He had a devilish look on his face as he watched Colby eating my pussy and finger fucking me. He was enjoying watching me be a naughty girl. The excitement of being watched by Steve was more than I could handle and I pushed Colby’s face deep into me as I screamed out that I was cumming as I felt my body surge as I released.

I was gasping for breath when Colby brought his face to mine and began kissing me. He tasted like my cum and it was hotter than I ever could have imagined. I felt Steve come around and reach his fingers into my still pulsing pussy as it clamped down on his fingers he asked Colby if he was ready. Colby gave a nod and pulled me up on top of him as he lay down on the floor. I mounted his cock and slowly let my pussy stretch around his thick shaft.

I leaned down onto Colby as Steve came up behind me. As Colby pounded my pussy I felt Steve kiss and then bite me harder and harder. I let out a deep moan of enjoyment as he worked his way down my back to my waiting ass. He used his tongue to lick and the unexpected pleasure made me lose my breath. Soon he was gliding his finger into my ass while Colby filled my pussy. I was frozen with the pleasure of being filled with cock and fingers. I was just beginning to think I was going to cum when Steve replaced his finger with his cock in my ass.

As he slid in Colby pounded my pussy and grabbed my tits, and the pleasure went to a whole new level. Unable to control myself I was screaming as they both pounded me deeper and deeper. Steve bent over and bit my back and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I felt both my pussy and ass clamp down on their cocks and milked them until they both pulled out and blasted on my pussy and ass at the same time.
I rolled over onto the floor and melted into a puddle of pure bliss as the boys sat back enjoying watching me try to recover.

I laughed at their expressions and told Colby he was welcomed back any time… they both laughed and Steve said he agreed, but I shouldn’t be so quick to say goodbye – they weren’t even close to being done with me yet.

Little did I know I was in for quite a bit more fun…

To be continued…




1 comment: