Monday, November 14, 2011

Question & Answer

So far only one question, so here goes...

Question:
I've got one that might fall into the "too personal" category, but I'll ask anyway

You've mentioned before that you're a squirter. In my experience that's something not many women can do and some people aren't turned on by it (not me, I'd like to get between your thighs and have you squirt in my face :-) ).

When you're with others, do you feel the need to "warn" them ahead of time that it's possible that you might squirt?

Answer:
Not too personal at all. It is really hard to offend me! I haven't ever warned anyone before because so far The Hubs has been the only one to get me to that point!

I'm not sure if I'm "difficult" or if I'm shaped super different from other women or I'm subconsciously holding back but so far it hasn't been an issue. However, that said it has almost always come up in conversation before play. So far no one has said anything like uhhh don't do that! Lol

In the meantime The Hubs keeps me going!

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone who doesn't love a squirter.

    ReplyDelete