Saturday, November 26, 2011

Question & Answer

Question:

Hi Jane,
I have a question, not about the swinger lifestyle. "I am a slut, not a whore... there is a big difference." A quote from your Waste of Time, July 4, 2011 post. I looked up both words in Webster, basically the same definition. What is your definition of slut vs whore? Just curious. Thanks.

Answer:

This is a good question because this is something that differs for everyone.

Have you ever had a word just not sit well with you? For no real reason it just isn't pleasant to hear it? I have a few, cunt for example, it just rubs me the wrong way. The same goes for whore vs slut.

When I say I'm a slut I think of a sexy woman who loves to fuck for the fun of fucking. Whore makes me feel dirty and not a good dirty! More like for sale or used.

I'm not for sale and I'm not asking for a romance but a little connection goes a long way. To me, that's a whore. Or at least being treated like a whore.

For now, I'm just a proud slut! Thanks for the question!

The Wife

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Thank you for your answer. I hate being called buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting how different people perceive different words. Veronica doesn't like whore either, though sometimes I'll use it when I'm in her ass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    that's the way I see it also slut seems to mean more free and naughty type of interaction , while whore seems and I think means more a professional paid for kind of interaction.

    ReplyDelete