Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Confessions

Just some randoms...

Sometimes I want to call my BFF and tell her all about my secret life. Why? Who knows, it's just an urge I get every once in a while. No, I don't think she would judge me but I do think she would put 2 + 2 together and realize I've got the hots for her husband!

Sometimes I get paranoid and think people are talking about me on twitter. Ok more than sometimes...often. I don't chime in and get all nasty, I usually just sulk privately.

I am convinced that at some point someone I know will come across either my twitter account or the blog. Wether or not they know it's me and or tell me they found me is yet to be determined. But someday... It's gonna happen

I am scared to go to a swingers club because I'm self conscious that only gross people would be interested and I have a hard time saying no thank you when I think I may hurt someone's feelings. Dumb isn't it?

As I get older I've grown more and more indecisive. I think there are many factors that have led to the steady decline. What's the root cause, I don't know... I can't decide!

Xoxo

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment