Monday, January 2, 2012

Question & Answer

Question:
What's the status of the no show friend? Is it awkward?
 
Answer:
No! At least not yet... 
 
We've seen each other one time in person since the no-call-no-show night, but we've talked since then. It took a like 2 weeks for the drunk texting to start back up. I let him take the lead on these because I want to always be conscious that not everyone lives in the lifestyle The Hubs and I do, so I don't want to push.  
 
Now, had I shown any sign of uncomfort I think The Friend would turn awkward quickly. But that's not my style and really, let's think about it - what is there to be awkward about? We haven't done anything! I haven't even sent him naked pics or anything so really, it's all been flirting - and let's face it - I do that every day of the week!
 
Oh, but I did get a pic of the tip of his cock this weekend... at least he said it was - it's so close you can only see that it is flesh - could be his thumb! Love drunk texting! lol
 
Keep the questions coming!
 
The Wife

1 comment:

  1. Keep us posted on what's going on with this guy. I have a feeling things are going to get steamy. Or at least that's what I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete