Monday, January 2, 2012

Slut check

I've told you before of my flirtatious nature in my "vanilla" life. But, I'm very aware that my BFFs are not in the lifestyle - and there is a fine line in vanilla life between fun friend who flirts and that slut (and in vanilla life, slut is not good) that is always getting drunk and obnoxious. (Clearly I'm hoping to be the first, rather than the second)

Just before Christmas every year we go to a dinner party with our friends. There are 4 married couples and it is always a well spent few hours of good wine, great food and amazing friends. So, fast forward to just the other night when The Hubs and I start looking through the online photo album sent by The BFF from the night. Picture after picture finds me hanging all over the men and some of the women! And one after another I say things like "ohh yea" and "I don't remember that at all" and The Hubs begins to fill in the blanks. The blanks include a time when I stood amongst the circle of cigar smoking boys and just pulling my boob out for a while. No reason, just letting it have some air I suppose!

My inner vanilla conscious was screaming at me. So I reached out to The BFF, to let her be my gauge of appropriateness. (a. If anyone else had issue they'd tell her... b. she tells me straight and c. as usual i was hanging on her hub! Lol) Her response? "oh, please you didn't do anything out of the ordinary"

Hahaha!

Well, I guess they all just expect me to be slutty, and they're ok with it. I still think I'll do a double check on my vanilla filter... Just to make sure my halo is still on straight!

The Wife

10 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much this sounds like my wife. Mix alcohol with her flirty "LS" nature, and all Vanillas beware (men and women). I love to watch her enjoy herself, but often worry about the afterthoughts of our Vanilla friends. Oh well, we aren't getting any younger...Shame on them if they can't handle a little flirting, Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what's normal behavior for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my wife had friends who would show me their breasts......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could also do cross mailings, lawn sign exchanges, newspaper co-ops,
    etc. You are no longer obliged to keep requesting the bank to help
    you. And by availing these loans, borrowers can borrow anything from five thousand pound
    to twenty five thousand pound.

    Here is my web site; prestamos

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have vanilla friends, nudist friends, and swinger friends. A couple of years ago we invited several friends from each group to a summer cookout. The wife laughed about it later saying, "we felt double agents" LOL We had to be careful what we said to whom and after a few beers you know things loosen up.

    When one couple left, the wife gave me a deep, passionate kiss on the lips and that raised eyebrows. LOL

    ReplyDelete