Sunday, February 19, 2012

Injured


Last week I suffered a sex injury. And I don't mean rug burn or an catching some cum in your eye, but a takes a few days to recover oral sex injury.

It was one of those freak occurrences that you try to slow motion replay it in your head trying to figure out how in the hell that happened. Basically I have a long tongue, and I like to swirl it around The Hubs cock as I give him a bj - well... he got excited and just as my tongue went up he grabbed my head and started face fucking me. Only problem is my tongue got trapped up and his cock literally split the bottom of my tongue.


This was taken the next morning when I was able to open my mouth again. However, I was definitely and until further notice put on the blow job injured reserve list.

I kept thinking it was beginning to feel better and then I would do something like eat lunch and it would hurt like crazy, and each time I added another day of no blow jobs. (*Side note - normally, blow jobs whether or not to completion are an almost daily occurrence in this house) Until finally, almost a full week later I decided it was enough and I would test the waters.

Finally my lips, tongue and throat were reunited with The Hubs raging hard on and damn it felt good to be back to my old tricks! And of course, now my tongue needs extra practice!

;)

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! LOL
    Glad you're back to giving blowjobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I didn't know that was physically possible............. I bet the bj act is on hold now:-)

    ReplyDelete