Monday, March 5, 2012

Smile!

What's in a smile? I'm most often complimented on my smile over any other phsyical attribute. So, does that mean you could find me by my smile alone? Last week I sent out a tweet from my swinger account about a vanilla family outing. I used a hashtag about the event we were going to, not thinking anything of it. The Hubs saw the tweet and reminded me of our vanilla friend who follows hashtags about the event and would surely see it. "So what?" I said. My picture is only my smile, but he believes that since we are close to this friend he would recognize me. Would he?

Hmm... it makes me wonder. Do we really pay attention to smiles that much that we would know people without any other feature? A twitter follower believes he would be able to identify me from my smile if he saw me on the street. But would he really?

So I put together a list of 10 ladies we all know. Can you name them based on smile alone?  

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7. 

8.

9.

10.


The Wife

7 comments:

  1. This is why I love your blog! So engaging. I can hear it now. Like one of those cheesy early radio soap opra dramas. Cue speedy tally guy from the thirties will swinger wife get caught by her smile? Cue organs dahdah! Was swinger hub correct in his fears? Will vanilla discover that maybe their flavor a little less exciting and demand a cherry on top? Ba ba ba bum! All this and more when you tune in next week to confessions of a swinger wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Brittney Spears
    4. Meryl Streep
    7 Uma Thurman
    8. Charlize Theron
    9. Madonna

    Here's the thing I think the hubs was getting at.
    In the military we have a thing called OPSEC which stands for Operational Security
    Nothing is posted on FB about our travels. All papers etc are shredded. And picture posts are vetted so as not to show anything of a sensitive nature.
    Now we go to the initial concern that you may have violated your SWAPSEC by posting on a vanilla hashtag. If I was going to that event and I saw a person who posted using twitter name that was risquee and had a blog to back it up. Don't you think I would be looking at all the smiles hoping to unmask the proverbial Spiderman in my midst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't worry though. I wasn't there and if I was. I would just keep it to myself. Because I do find you very entertaining. I love your blogs and I would hate to see you disappear from the twitter sphere and the net.
    And besides I am sure it went over most people's heads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 6 of the 10, but really that is 6 of 9...because I shouldn't guess you! I also wouldn't expect me to have guessed Kim....so that's 6 of 8.
    I think you're still safe though. I think if this was a set of my female friends, I would have a harder time and I see them in person all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know you have them correct?

      Delete
    2. Hover the mouse over the photo of the smile....the celebs name was in the url, shown in the bottom of the window (at least when using Chrome)

      Delete