Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Make a wish(list)...

TMI Tuesday – Make a Wish(list)


This week’s TMI Tuesday idea is brought to you by Mistress Gail who was inspired by the handy little app that allows you to add anything to your Amazon gift list–the universal wish list button.

Let your imaginations run free because we want to know what secret something or someone you’d add to your wishlist.

1. We all know and love a Top 10 list, who or what is number one on your wishlist?

In real life there is a who - One I don't think will ever happen but deep down I secretly hope it will. There is a separate #1 from twitter. If/when The Hubs and I invite someone from twitter to town he has #1 dibs!


2. Tell us 2 naughty things you’d put on your wishlist and 2 more naughty or nice things you’d add to the list.

2 naughty things
A sex swing. & sex couch/chair

BOOBS! I need new boobs!

3. Your order has been mixed up and instead of your selected gift you receive Fireman Sam (see http://mollysdailykiss.com/2011/12/07/inflation/). What do you do?

This link won't work for me soooo I don't know wtf it is but I'll go with return it. I probably want what was ordered ya know?

4. The miss-delivery is sorted and you get the right order. Because of the mix-up you’ve also received a free gift voucher for one of many new accessories available to enhance your new wishlist item. What do you choose?

Got the hitachi already, so probably buy some lingerie.

5. Your best friend arrives at your back door just as the courier (who is to die for) arrives at the front door with your accessory delivery. What do you do? (choose one)
a) usher your friend away because it’s ALL YOURS! and you can’t wait, let alone share
b) tell your friend to come inside with the intent to have them join in
c) what the heck, two’s company, four’s an orgy! (invite the courier in as well)

A - but only because my friend would flip at the thought of "cheating" but if it were a swinger friend bring it on, the more the merrier!

Bonus: Do you have a real wish list in the works? If yes, what’s on it?

Yes, I do. I don't talk about it and as of now only one thing has ever been sent to me from it. I made it as an experiment of sorts to see if this was a real thing people did. It's listed on my twitter profile but you'll never see me asking for anything, and it houses a wide range of items from vanilla to swinger!

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your blog, answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the tmituesdayblog so we’ll all know where to read your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment