Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Then & Now

TMI Tuesday – Then and Now

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?

Oh how young & naive I was... I'm actually not sure which would shock my 17-year-old-self more: the fact that I have willingly fucked other men in front of The Hubs. Or that I enjoy anal sex... I'm guessing my 17 self would have bulging eyes at a mere suggestion of either!!

2. What one thing might shock that younger you?

I think the only thing about my sex life that wouldn't shock my 17y-o-self is that I am still fucking The Hubs. Even at 17 I knew we'd be married but I sure as fuck didn't know anything else about our future life/lifestyle!

3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?

This is tough because at 17 (really until age 30) I was so uncomfortable in my own skin that I don't think I relaxed enough to fully enjoy everything. So while I can look back with some nostalgia at how young The Hubs and I were I think we've been a work in progress all these years!

4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?

Ha! Seriously I think at 16 or 17 I thought all sex was missionary and only between a husband & wife... I'd say all of those have been fulfilled and I moved on to fantasies I didn't even know I had!

Bonus: Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.

Chill the fuck out.

Enjoying sex with multiple partners and in varying scenarios is not wrong, it's fun and you shouldn't waste so many years of you life being so uptight! So lose the Granny-panties and go find your inner-slut! (I know she's in there!)


The Wife

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your blog, answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the tmituesdayblog so we’ll all know where to read your responses!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment