Friday, December 14, 2012

Losing our Swingers-Club Virginity



I recently mentioned that The Hubs and I are getting back into the "swing" of things and this past weekend was shaping up to be an epic time meeting potential playmates. By Wednesday we appeared to be overbooked on Saturday and were starting to discuss who to push off. And then just as quickly as it came together they started going south.

One couple turned out to be a fake. Love that.
One couple got an unexpected visitor from the wife's cycle.
The last couple had posted on SLS that they wanted to go out finally indicated they just wanted to go bar hopping. Cool most of the time, but we were looking for some naughty fun.

Then The Hubs got into a conversation with someone on SLS about the Swingers Club Eyz Wide Shut. It gave him an idea and we started talking about the possibility of going. We were both Swingers-Club virgins and to tell you the truth 100% terrified of the unknown of it all.

What if someone I'm not attracted to wants to play? How do you politely say no? What if the place is jam-packed with old people?? What if I walk in and everyone thinks, "what is she doing here?" What if we see someone we know? What if, what if, what if what if.... We had a million of them. We'd thought about going one time before and ended up wimping out and we drove away. We had every reason not to go. We had a paid-babysitter (meaning the clock was cha-chinging with every hour instead of a free and overnight with a family member) it was a new sitter and cell phones aren't allowed. We could think of no practical reason to allow ourselves to go. But still... as we debated leaving dinner the seed had been planted and we both really wanted to go. Sure, it was scary but it was good scary and it was going to be fucking hot.
 
  

When you've been with the same partner for a while you start to run out of "firsts". And for the most part that is a great thing, but here after 16 years together we were having a first. I can't tell you how glad I was that I was there with him. I kept telling myself going into it that at least I wasn't a single girl, I knew I was going to fuck The Hubs anyone else would be gravy. Plus, he doesn't show his nerves - so he can walk through a room looking like he's uber confident while I trail behind him!

We got there and paid our fee. You have two options, you can buy admission to just the bar area or full-access to the bar and the lodging. (Lodging is where all the play happens)

We opted for full-access because, well... we weren't pussing out now! We made our way in and got our drinks and a seat. We started recognizing people from both SLS and AFF. We spent a while people-watching from the bar downstairs. Eventually we moved upstairs to a perch over the dance floor. When we got up there we found a couple we had emailed with briefly. They were only in town for the night from out of state and had asked about entertainment recommendations on a chat board. They made it clear on their profile they weren't into one-night stands so they weren't looking to play and had only paid for access to the bar. They were easy to talk to because we had no pressure. We were just hanging out.

The four of us decided to take a tour of the lodging side. For The Travelers it was their peak into the other side and for The Hubs and I it was a preview of what we were in for later. We walked next door and checked our cell phones in at the front desk. The Hubs led the way and Junior met us in a dark hallway. It was very quiet, and he took us around to show us the rooms and went over some of the rules for couples and single men. (PS - they're very different, more on that later) We walked through the group room called "Lover's Lane" there had to be 10 couches, 2 double beds, 3-4 sex-chair/loungers and plenty of floor space. Through LL was the Hedo room where we walked in as the only couple at play (it was still kind of early for that) was going at it. I couldn't see much of her except her legs were up in a trapeze looking contraption. She was getting fisted and squirting like a fountain. It was quite a welcome!

The tour ended and we went back to the bar. The crowd had picked up some in the time we were gone and our perfect watch-over-everyone spot was gone. We drank a little more and talked. And people-watched.

Eventually The Travelers said it was time for them to head back to their hotel and we were ready to play.

We went next door and re-checked in our phones and went in to explore. We were intending to head to Lovers Lane when the people walking out past us warned LL was "some really weird old people" so we diverted to a private room.

We left the curtain to the hallway open part-way so that if anyone wanted to watch they were welcome to. I was already turned on by the whole night and the excitement of being in the moment made for a soaking wet pussy when The Hubs went in tongue first. He was loving how wet and creamy I was for him already. When he went to town on me I lost it and came on his face. I sucked his cock from the end of the bed until he needed to be inside of me. On and off I had seen a guy in the window watching. At one point the door knob was tested (an club-etiquette faux pas) but I was getting a hard cock slammed into me so I didn't care!

After The Hubs filled me with his cum we started putting ourselves back together (we had a babysitter to come home to after all) and looked around and realized there weren't any towels in there. In both of the group rooms there had been stacks in cabinets in several places. Oh well, oozing the cum out it would be!

In a word, the night was perfect. There wasn't anything to make the experience negative, no pressure and a lot of fun. So many impressions, more questions, thoughts etc. So many blog posts to come on this subject.

What's really funny is we're already planning our next trip back, as in this weekend.

Uh oh, seems we've got a new hobby...

More to come!

The Wife

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh...how exciting! Can't wait to read the rest of the blog posts. And eventually pop my own Swing Club cherry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on down, Cougar! We'll help you with that cherry ;)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome, I'm glad you had such a good time!

    Funny coincidence, the very first swingers party V & I ever went to, 4+ years ago, there was a woman who squirted like a fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the club scene! It is so much easier than making plans with someone on SLS, especially if you have a busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and I are from the same area and have been wondering about how it was there. We were hopfully planing on it in the future. Glad to see you had a good time. It makes us wat to go there more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My experience with a local group of 6 couples was not pleasant. I was about 6-8 years younger than most of them who were mainly married couples. The men wished to dominate me and I was in almost constant demeand with my situation being likened to a gang bang - one after the other. I got little or no pleasure from sex which for me is unusual. The wives got a bit cranky as their men were all discussing their experience with me and comparisons were rife. My partner was not impressed by trying to make older women happy - most wished to engage in a certain way and he virtual;ly had no say.

    We will be looking for different pastures.
    Dissapointed Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous blog is given here for those who are intersted in sex.They can easily find swingers from there local area.So for more entertainment and find your local swingers for having sex just click here Meet Swingers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own Swinglifestyle or swing lifestyles we have been a popular hookup site as a xxx Facebook. After hearing about swingers sites and how much people were paying to join these sites. We decided to add swinging to our site where everything is free. So people can meet and educate and figure things out without paying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello friend,
    May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete