Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Add one to the list

The Hubs and I have broken many things during sex before. Mostly furniture when we are really going crazy. A few headboards here and there and maybe even a mattress spring (or two... or 12...) have been broken. But this one is a first...

Just a few nights ago I was on my back, legs up in the air and The Hubs was really burying his cock in me. I reached behind me to hold one of the spokes on our headboard. Just as a curled my had around it The Hubs slammed his cock in me and it pushed the headboard into he wall with my hand between it. It didn't get hurt so on we went with the mission at hand...

What I didn't know at the time was the force of the cock-burying actually crushed the ring I had on my finger. Breaking the band in not one, but two places.

Crazy.

So, I guess we'll add jewelry to the list of things we've broken during our sexual adventures.

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that was some slam and thank heavens you were not hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it pushed the headboard into he wall with my hand between it" Right here, my heart actually skipped a beat. SO GLAD it's a smooshed ring and not broken hand!

    ReplyDelete