Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Alone

Tonight The Hubs is out playing alone. This is probably the 4th or 5th time he has played alone but I have never flown solo. And each time he goes out alone has brought the same question from him to me: When will I play alone?

Why don't I want to play alone? I can't really put it into words but I just don't think I would have the kind of fun I do when we all pile into one room. I know, I'm a weird chick.

Yes, that's right, I choose not to play alone although I honestly do not mind if The Hubs does. (in certain situations) is it "fair"? Yes! Because it is 100% by my choice. The Hubs has givens several opportunities to play alone, but I have always opted out.

It isn't that I don't have incentive either. The Friend has said he doesn't want to be awkward with The Hubs by playing with him there and I should let him know when I am ready to be alone. This is a guy I really do want to fuck, and have for a while now. Yet... No dice. It may cost me satisfying many curiosities but I have repeatedly resisted.

Sometimes I think maybe it just isn't for me and maybe it never will be.

Deep sigh... I guess only time will tell.

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. U r def missing out one of the best privilegies a couple in a swinger/open marriage have...Although we both prefer playing together we also LOVE playing alone when the opportunity knocks atour door, isn't it why we are in this open relationship to begin with ? To enjoy the sexual opportunities life brings our way ? We mature and free to live moments other ppl just dream of or some do it by cheating... Any way, We both date alone, but thay doesn't mean u r playing all alone, we always incorporate each other in every experience we have,even if it is playing solo, the sex we have afterwards telling each other the details is amazing !! Wife loves going solo and have gone many more times than I did but it's always fun for the both of us.. Any way... U should enjoy the previlege and experience this very hot moment too... Nothing hotter than calling or txtng hubby troughout the date to let him know what his pretty wife is up to... Tryi it! :-)

    ReplyDelete