Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bits

Some thoughts on a few things...

Birthdays

The beginning of this week was The Hubs birthday. Each year he hates his birthday a little more than the year before and each year I try to make it special to offset his hatred of it. This was the year of thwarted plans...

First, since we seem to be eating dinner out a lot lately, I decided I would cook a nice dinner of steak & lobster tails. Then his parents called: they wanted to take us out to dinner. Thwarted.
I ordered his gift from Amazon in plenty of time... Yet, it was scheduled to arrive the day after his birthday. Thwarted.
The night before I decided to wake him up with a nice cock sucking. Until our 5 year old pounced on us way before I got the chance. Thwarted
Then I decided I would surprise him with an awesomely homemade lunch. (He almost alway comes home for lunch!) while on my way to the grocery store to pick up a few things he called me... His friend had shown up at work to take him to lunch! Thwarted!
After arriving home semi-late from the parental dinner we decided to watch a movie he got as a gift. Knowing he really wanted to see this particular film I kept my hands to myself planning a birthday massage with a happy ending at the end of the movie. Little did I know that the movie was freaking LONG...and when it was over it was too late for a leisurely massage... THWARTED yet again.
In the end I hope that even though my efforts went unfulfilled he had a good day and knows that we love him dearly. Even if he missed out on TWO cock suckings in one day!

Instagram

I recently found the Instagram account for one of the ladies from The Bachelorette Party. Before the weekend got started I asked my BFF why this chick was coming if she always acted like she really didn't like most of our group. We joked that she probably really only liked my BFF.

The weekend was nice (as in my dealing with her) and I thought we had sort of bonded. Until I found her IG account. In which she posted the group shot of all of us ladies at dinner - cropping me and one other girl out of the pic... WOW!!!! Guess that answered that one...

Friendly McFrienderton

I had to text Friendly McFrienderton a only-you-will-know-this question last week. It was a purely 100% vanilla question. He answered and then said - "you know... I am reading the blog from time to time" Then he said "it blows my mind!"

I started laughing out loud. My only response was the truth, sometimes it does me too, Friendly. Me too...

Irony

Last night The Hubs and I were talking about the playing alone subject. I mentioned *may* be getting to the point where I *might* consider it with The Hardbody. He has come over a few times and seems to be a stand-up guy and all that. Well, The Hubs decided to text him to see what he was doing, maybe he could join us and the other guy who was supposed to come over last night. And that's when we found out he just got engaged and is done with the fooling around. Perfect, I start thinking he could be my first solo playmate and he drops out of the lifestyle...

Lastly, just one thought... Why are the guys with the smallest cocks the biggest assholes? Take it from me guys, that doesn't help your cause.

The Wife





2 comments:

  1. Hope your weekend turns out better than the Hubby's Bday plans.
    I have to say I'm glad I found your blog. It's funny and entertaining. You should write a book about your lifestyle experiencs. And the funny and ironic thing that it has entailed.
    I have known a few couples that are in the lifestyle and they are truly some of the most fun friends I've ever had. Please keep writing.
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You provide here very nice indeed so keep it up for more post and i love your post so i hope very nice post next time and for know more click here.

    ReplyDelete