Thursday, March 21, 2013

Creeped out...

This morning The Hubs was talking with a potential guy on AFF. When he gave out our joint swinger email address which is our first names the guy said "you mean Bob & Sally SMITH?????"

Except he said our real names...

So The Hubs sent me his picture and asked if I knew him. Except, I didn't.

So The Hubs went back to the conversation and asked again - how did you know that? He claimed it was populated on the email.

So I tested it. And sure enough the email says no where in there anything about our last name. So The Hubs pressed further, how did he know our name?

No response and signed out of AFF messenger.

W

T

F

Totally creepy!!!!

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. Wow that IS creepy

    Used to hang around those phone chat lines and there was one lady whom I used to have phone sex with every time I found her on the line

    Very sexy, sensual, DISTINCT voice.

    Well one day Im standing in line at the grocery store and the woman in front of me starts talking to the cashier...

    0_0

    I SWEAR it was her. Looked exactly how she described herself too

    Didnt know if I should introduce myself or not LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for feeling creeped out. Maybe some things need to change password wise? Sounds lime a hack.

    ReplyDelete