Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Maybe I'm just a cunt...


I've been called worse, I'm sure of it... sometimes even to my face. But for now I'm left to wonder if I'm just a cunt or if these things annoy the fuck out of you too? So here's a little list of built up annoyances.

Maybe I'm a cunt but I don't think you should talk during sex. Unless it's about the sex you're having right then.

Maybe I'm a cunt but if you try to pressure me into changing my rules or comfort levels I'm not a fan of yours.

Maybe I'm a cunt but don't argue with your spouse in front of playmates.

Maybe I'm a cunt but if you say anything even remotely negative about my husband I will hate you. Instantly. Deeply. Bad mouth your own spouse and the result will be pretty close to the same.

Maybe I'm a cunt but don't tell me to keep this between you and me. Nothing is going to be a secret from The Hubs and you're just an ass clown if you think I'll side with you over him. Ever.

Maybe I'm a cunt but if you have text messaged me at least 10 times over the last two years and I've never responded it's time to take the hint.

Maybe I'm a cunt but put more than 1-2 words per text message. I know we all have unlimited text messaging now, but that doesn't make it an instant messenger. Type out all or at least most of what you want to say before sending it to me rather than 8 messages. All that will accomplish is making me literally hate my own text tone. (I know, I know... this one is particularly cunty but it's true!)

Maybe I'm a cunt but don't act like or think for one second that you know The Hubs or me better than we know each other. That's just stupid!

And finally, maybe I'm just a cunt. Or maybe I just needed to rant a little. Or maybe a little of both...

The Wife

4 comments:

  1. Just have to say, I AGREE on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hon'. All those issues are very valid. It sounds like you and hubby are more on the same page than most and that you've run into some real morons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that is the case I'm a cunt too... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wife
    LOL Well all I can say if that makes you a cunt then it makes me a prick I guess since I find all those things go along with my thoughts

    ReplyDelete