Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tales from a Bachelorette Party: My Opportunity



I mentioned in this post that The Hubs had an opportunity to play while on his trip, but he was cock-blocked by our friend. Well, truth be told, I had somewhat of an opportunity too.

It was our first night and it was cold on our beach weekend. We headed to a bar with outside heaters to drink and listen to a band. Being it was the first night one of the ladies dressed The Bride in the traditional garbage. Dressed up in the typical Bachelorette gear (you know, a sash declaring her the bachelorette and a penis veil) we were chatting up others around the heaters.

Pretty soon The Dude struck up a conversation with our table. He was sitting with his friend who looked highly annoyed at the Spring Break crowd. They ended up buying The Bride a shot and helping her out with a few Bachelorette Party check list items. The crowd was slow and we were all chatting with them.

The Dude was cute, no doubt. He was chatty and very friendly and I talked to him for a few minutes from our table to theirs. I creep-shot a picture and sent it to The Hubs. He advised I should go fuck him! I laughed at the idea. Sure, it was hot. But how could I really do that in front of these ladies. After all The Prude was there and she seriously may have died on the spot. I kept laughing at the idea as The Hubs kept encouraging me to go for it. Pretty soon The Newbie Friend (I don't know her all that well) literally moved a chair in front of me to speak to The Dude thus ending our conversation. Looking back I wonder if The BFF (who was also there) recognized that I was flirting and sent her over to block me. Or she is a natural cock-blocker. (Yes, I know I don't have a cock to be blocked - but what word do you use there? Vagina blocker? Clit blocker?)

A little while later we were ready to leave. We were planning on taking the remaining drinks for the walk back to the hotel. As we left and said our goodbyes to The Dude and his friend (still looking annoyed) he advised that we should "suck down" our drinks before we left yada yada yada. I turned around without missing a beat and in typical me fashion said without thinking "Well, I'd rather be sucking something else down" and I flicked my tongue at him as I kept walking backward.

I think his eyes almost burst out of his head.

And then I heard The Prude saying "JESUS, JANE! Can't we be classy for ONCE??"

I smiled and said "Nope!"... Just being honest...

The Wife

4 comments:

  1. BWAHAHA...so you! Don't ever change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHA...so you! Don't ever change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with that! I would have left my annoyed friend and offered to walk you back to your room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should had gotten his number. :)

    ReplyDelete