Monday, April 29, 2013

Internet Strength

It's the idea is since you aren't face to face the user feels safer and emboldened to say more, do more etc. The power driven primarily from being anonymous. We've all had some experience with it, whether we know it or not. Be it a fake profile on a swinger site or some other version, we've almost all run into someone using the power of the Internet to hide their reality.

The Hubs and I often discuss the idea of Internet Strength when it comes to the getting-to-know-you portion of conversation with a potential playmate. The problem is in The Swing Lifestyle, Internet Strength can backfire pretty quickly. If you've claimed to be supermodelesque with amazing deep-throat blow job skills but show up looking like Honey Boo-Boo's Mom and gag on the cock head no one is going to leave happy.

I always thought it was the totally fake profiles that were the real issue, but in reality we're all part of it. As much as we'd all like to claim we haven't, at some point each of us has used the power of Internet Strength. I never would have thought I was part of the problem, until I met The Eye Opener.

It was early in our Swing Life, and we chatted for a long time before getting to finally meet in person. He asked and I answered yes to my ability to squirt (but did not fill in the fact that only The Hubs has been able to make it happen) so he was honestly expecting to be covered in my gush. The problem is, it didn't happen. But he kept waiting for it, and telling me to do it. And talking about how any second now it was going to happen. And then it got awkward because we all realized it wasn't going to happen.

I know you're all sitting there thinking about how it was his job to get me to that point or he was just a bad fuck. However true any and or all of those statements may be {see what I did there? hehe} I later realized to his credit, he was only waiting for what I had told him about. The Eye Opener had been told I was able to do something and since downplaying your skills isn't sexy I didn't stop him from thinking it was a super easy task to accomplish. I never played up my ability but I didn't downplay it either and clearly his imagination ran wild with a small bit of information.

I often think of this when I'm talking to a new-potential playmate. I want to be honest with my answers while also still doing my best to make myself sound like a sex-goddess. (hello, that's the point isn't it?) The good news is that most married and or experienced swingers that I've met seem to understand the power of Internet Strength. They know that despite all of the talk some things just don't materialize in the actual play time.  (*Cough Cough* like that magically huge cock we've all seemed to run into)  But if you go into the situations open minded and enjoy the events as they unfold you never know where you'll end up.

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment