Monday, April 29, 2013

Uneven Couples

When one half of the couple is hot and the other half is not.

What do you do?

I'm sure The Hubs would agree with me; you can't pick the playmate's spouse. We have found some of the oddest couples in this lifestyle. So many we look at and say "really, you married him/her??" Some of the time we are convinced that their disconnect in attractiveness is a factor in their choice to swing. (Yes, I know that is horribly judgemental. I don't say it to their faces, it is simply an inside joke used in our people watching) But what it means is sometimes one of us gets the short end of the stick. Sometimes literally.

The Youngens are young. Like 11 & 12 years my junior. As in, they were carded when we went out for drinks. On two separate occasions. But hey, who cares right? We laughed it off and moved on.

Now, according to their profile I anticipated being about 5 inches taller (bare footed) and *cough cough* pounds more than The Youngen Hubs. I was already self-conscious about that. Then when he arrived I found out it is more like 6 inches and *COUGH COUGH* pounds. It is the perfect-storm combination of a super small guy and I'm on the curvy side. Soo... I am a giant.

But The Youngen Wife? She is a whole other story. I actually asked The Hubs is she was the hottest playmate yet for him. He thinks she is stunning. She has big ole natural boobies, she's curvy in all the right places and has a really pretty face.

So, now what?

If I met The Youngen Hubs as a single man the answer would be no. I wouldn't bother pushing my comfort zone. Not because he is short. I've been with guys shorter than me, I really don't give a fuck. This guy isn't just short, everything about him is small. His whole frame is tiny.

Except I didn't meet him as a single. He came with a hottie wife. And even though The Hubs and I have a standing "No-taking-one-for-the-team" policy, how can I cock-block The Hubs just because this guy makes me feel like Andre the Giant? I can't. Maybe it is my turn to give a little. After all The Hubs has never told me no to a couple because of something as trivial as my issue.

So, we press on. I am staying open minded about what the future may bring. Knowing that for some reason Swinger Couples are just weird sometimes. But, you never know what fun the next couple may bring.

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. You never know...he may have a giant cock! LOL..But if the wife is seriously that hot and is interested in an older guy like your husband, then I think it is your "wifely duty" to give him the chance to fuck her. And as long as the guy doesn't smell, is in reasonable shape, then why not give him a chance? If your size difference mattered to him, then they probably wouldn't continue to express an interest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sometimes tried to work my way through these types of situations by realizing that there must be some reason that this man rocks that sexy hottie's boat! Maybe he's really super attentive in bed. Maybe he can breathe through his ears. Who knows, right?

    ReplyDelete