Sunday, April 28, 2013

When she likes your man a little too much

Swinging is at its most basic level about sex. Sure, everyone has their own individual reasons why or how they got into swinging, but in the end it is about no-strings-attached sex.

NSA sex means no emotional attachment. But every once in a while you'll find playmate or potential playmate that seems to be growing an extra attachment to you or your spouse. Typically it isn't the dude - because let's face it - generally {stereotypically} speaking men aren't usually the ones getting emotionally involved. Not saying it isn't possible - but it is more unlikely to have a married man in a swing relationship finding emotional connections.

What am I talking about with an emotional attachment? Well, it isn't always easily defined. Sometimes it is a comment made, or a general feeling of the conversation. Sometimes it is a little more obvious with statements "I'm yours" or "I'd do anything for you" And my personal favorite something along the lines of "I'd break my rules for you"...

Say what??!

Oh, ladies, let me break it down for you. The Hubs is one of THE BEST flirters I've ever encountered. He can make any woman think that the thought of fucking her is the sole reason for his waking up each day. But in reality, sorry to be the one breaking this to you, but he only wants to fuck you. So don't go getting all emotionally connected. It won't end prettily for you.

So how do I handle it? Well, I'm not saying I'm not more apt to watch the playmate a little closer than others. Maybe that is crazy. (that is not beyond possibility!) Maybe it is jealousy. But the key is to keep communicating with The Hubs about the situation. After all, he sees it too! The whole thing could be just a misunderstanding. Maybe that is just how some ladies flirt. But my only "fear" is someone like this will become a stage-five clinger after she gets a little piece of The Hubs and drama will ensue.

The only reason a potential wouldn't be immediately shut down with conversation like that is because I know and most importantly I trust The Hubs. I may not know the playmate very well but almost 17 years at each others side gives me a pretty clear idea of what The Hubs is in it for. I am perfectly willing to share him sexually but the rest is mine and mine alone.

So let's keep our emotions in check and as far away from my man as possible, 'k? ;)

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. You have every right to feel uncomfortable if a woman gets too close to your husband. After almost 30 years of marriage we trust each other unconditionally. We know when situations get too cozy and have ways to extract ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to feel uncomfortable if a woman gets too close to your husband. After almost 30 years of marriage we trust each other unconditionally. We know when situations get too cozy and have ways to extract ourselves.

    ReplyDelete