Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A stupid move

The night of the getting caught play date we went out for friends to celebrate The Friend's birthday. The drinks were flowing and I was still turned on from the day's activities so when the texts started from The Friend (who was sitting at the other end of the table) I was totally in to it. I didn't even care that he was sitting next to his unknowing girlfriend.

We made our way to the bar after dinner and The Hubs sent him the text he had been teasing me about sending all day. He told The Friend to take me to the parking lot and fuck me. The response was it was too risky. 

Not knowing any of this yet I am egging The Friend on in my texts. This is our usual thing, he wimps out and I give him shit about missed opportunities. I even told him at one point to "fuck caution". And then for some reason I got the grand idea to meet up with him in the hall just outside of the bathrooms. 

I walked out to find him waiting for me in the hallway. He pulled me in close and told me about the text he had gotten from The Hubs. He explained that he really did want to but it was just too risky etc, etc, etc... Meanwhile I felt a hand roaming up my leg and making its way up to my thong. Then he was pulling it out of the way and working his fingertip into the top of my pussy lips. 

He told me how he only recently became to really believe that The Hubs was alright with me fucking him. And he also worried in the past about the way we'd treat him afterward but now, he said, he felt confident that we wouldn't change how we were with him. He also told me he was getting hard standing so close to me. I took my opportunity and grabbed a handful. He wasn't lying he was on the way to a boner. Not there yet (he reminded me) but definitely no longer laying in wait. 

He couldn't get his fingers into my pussy because of our location and position. But he kept on trying! Suddenly he pulled me in and kissed me. I was a little shocked actually. First of all, for some odd reason not a lot of young single men kiss these days. And secondly we've been in close proximity at a party before and he made no move then to kiss me so this was very unexpected. It wasn't by any stretch of the imagination a make-out session. More of a prolonged peck. Shocking nonetheless.

About that time The Hubs came through the hallway. As he walked past us to the men's room he said something which at the time I didn't hear. When he came out and we were still standing there he said it again and this time I understood what he said. It was "Your girl is looking for you"...

Uh oh... See, little did our drunk, horny selves realize but we were gone about 15 minutes. Way longer than it takes for a quick trip to the bathroom. And our people were starting to notice. The BFF was concerned I was getting sick in the ladies room. And The Unknowing Girlfriend was starting to ask WTF had happened to the birthday boy... And the only thing stopping us from being caught by one of them was The Hubs offering to check rather than let one of them do the looking. 

To make it worse we started to make our way back to the group together - DUH. (Brilliance) So of course when we both returned from the long bathroom break The Unknowing Girlfriend wanted to know why he had been gone so long. (He has a habit of wandering off) and why we returned together. The BFF was easily calmed with my story of a line in the ladies room but The Hubs could hear the questions being peppered at The Friend. He knew it was time to get the hell outta there! We finished up the last few sips of our drinks and said our goodbyes. 

The next day The Hubs filled in the blanks of the night before and how close we came to being caught. I had no idea it was so close. The news didn't make me feel great. At all. I kept thinking of how bad it would have been. Could have been. So easily. 

Stupid doesn't accurately describe it. It was so stupid, and so easily preventable yet I let alcohol and hormones dictate my actions. And I could have lost a lot more than a fuck buddy that night. What if The BFF had walked in? Sure, her discovery would have been better than The Unknowing Girlfriend but still - would it have ruined her opinion of me to know I was going after a "taken" guy? Would it really be worth losing her friendship for a prolonged peck in a bar hallway? 

Stupid.

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. I don't see this as a stupid move. Pushing the envelope for sure but isn't it times like this that are some of the most exciting? -@marksharesit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! In the end I got a weblog from where I be able to truly take useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.


    My page; summer internship

    ReplyDelete