Friday, May 3, 2013

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

It is one of my pet peeves when someone asks a question but they don't really want the answer to it. If you ask a question you should be prepared for an honest answer.

No, I'm not saying take an asshole of a response and be perfectly fine with it. I'm just saying if you don't want to know. Don't ask.

There are certain questions we already know the answer to; "Does this make me look fat?" for example. When a woman asks someone this she already feels fat in the outfit in question. If you say yes, you're an asshole. If you say no, you're a big ole liar. Either way she is probably not going to wear whatever it was because she already feels fat in it.

See what I'm saying? Don't bother asking. There are some things we can go our whole life not knowing and many times that is just perfectly fine. If I ask a question it is because I am prepared for the answer and I genuinely want your thoughts on the subject. No need to pussy-foot around. If I didn't want to know I wouldn't ask.

In swinging there are plenty of these questions. For example:

Do you find him/her more attractive than me?
Did he/she fuck/suck/etc better than me?
Was his cock bigger than mine?
Was her pussy tighter than mine?

These are land-mine questions. You should never ever ever, EVER ask these unless you are fully prepared for the cold hearted truth. If your spouse lies it is even worse (and deep down we know if they lie) but if the truth is said out loud it is a potential nuclear explosion. I'm never going to ask those questions. I know better! It is just setting The Hubs and I up for one helluva argument and the sentiment will replay in my head forever.

So before you open your mouth think through the responses. How are you going to feel when he tells you that yea, she is prettier, better in bed etc. not so great. And sometimes ignorance is blissful.

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the big mistakes I always make. I know better, but I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess. lol

    ReplyDelete