Monday, May 6, 2013

Exclusive

When most people think of the Swinger lifestyle they think of No-Strings-Attached. Maybe the stereotype lends toward fantasies of bed-hopping with a different person each night. I am sure for some people that is true. For others (like us) we are just in this for the fun of the unexpected. But what about exclusivity? Would that even be in the top 10 things you would think of associating with the Swinger lifestyle? I'm guessing not, yet we have heard it several times.

We were introduced to the concept of Exclusive Swinging when one of our first couples told us how they were approached on the subject. The idea is simple; you find that one special couple and only swing/swap with them. 

Huh? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of swinging? 

We've all thought about finding that BFF couple. You know, the one you can hang out with as friends and sex-partners. The Saturday night BBQ friends who you happen to fool around with after the kids are in bed. This isn't that situation, this scenario is setting up 100% exclusive swinging with one couple alone.

Here is the main problem with that: If I've learned anything in my adult-life it is that no matter how amazing something is if you do it often enough it will become mundane. The taboo of it will wear off and before you know it you're still fucking the same partner over and over again it just isn't the one you're in love with. 

Uh, yea... no thanks! The only person I'm wiling to be exclusive with is The Hubs. I could fuck & suck that man everyday for the rest of my life and never grow tired of it! Duh, that is why I married him. 

If we wanted one partner and one partner alone we'd just be monogamous together. I mean, really? Is this a tough concept? Yet through the years we have heard of this a few times. We hear "We're not looking for one-night stands, but an exclusive couple to fool around with" 

So, monogamous swingers? Just the thought still cracks me up every time.

The Wife

5 comments:

  1. I would imagine that monogamous swinging might develop into feelings eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the lifestyle with my husband and this idea cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been in a relationship for three years...love of my life. We have recently broke up and he says he has made it clear what he wants and that is to swing. Problem is he cheated most of our relationship. Does this solve a cheating partner??? Confused and forty something!

    ReplyDelete