Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hmmm

For The Hubs and I in our swing life have always maintained a must-use-condoms rule for both of us. On several occasions we've been told "oh, we don't need them, I'm fixed." Thanks for the info! But really, pregnancy is like the absolute last possible reason for us to require condoms. 

Let's face it, the year is 2013, not 1955. There are diseases that I don't want either of us to pick up. Life-altering issues that can very easily be prevented by slipping on a condom. This is something The Hubs and I always agreed on and talked about. 

That is, until recently when he let a fantasy out. I was talking to The Friend about condoms and he expressed his wish not to use one with me. (you know, during all this sex we're having with each other, ha!) I sort of gave him a "sorry-about-your-luck" answer and was telling The Hubs about how cool-guy wanted a free pass since we knew him, wasn't that hilarious. At which point The Hubs looled at me and said "Actually, I'd let him fuck you without a condom on" 

I stopped dead in my tracks. 

"Wait, what? Really? Seriously? You want what now? Like for real, for real?" were some of the confused questions spilling out of me. I had never even contemplated this scenario, the condom rule has always just been part of the game. Yet there I was totally turned on. 

But why? Was it really for the scenario or just that The Hubs was talking about me fucking The Friend which always has an effect on me. 

Then he dropped another bomb on me... He said he wants The Friend  to cum inside of me and send me home dripping his cum. Fuck me, that man turns me on with things I've never even thought of. But uhhh, say what?!? Immediately I think of the practical side of things. As in disease. {not going into details but pregnancy is not an issue} His reasoning is this is a completely different situation from normal because we know The Friend so well. 

But... This is huge. I mean, I know for some couples this is a normal thing but for us it sure isn't. We literally have 3 rules and condoms being used is one of them. So it's 33% of our rules out the window for The Friend. The problem is, I can't undo this. If we do it there is no going back and being that it is so out of our ordinary for us I want to be beyond certain we are both on-board 100% before anything happens. 

I don't know where this will end up. Either way, for now I'll continue to enjoy the hotness of listening to The Hubs telling me of his fantasy.

The Wife

4 comments:

  1. If I may, my wife and I were in the exact same situation a few years ago. It worked out well for us, but we made sure that it was understood that if it was to happen more than once that everyone knew. Disease is less of an issue with us as the three of us are almost hypochondriacs in terms of getting tested, but once the logistics were out of the way we had a good time.

    It's not personally something that affects me either way, as far as turning me on, but my wife dug it. Either way, IMO you're definitely approaching it with the appropriate level of caution.

    Cheers, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conversation has definitely come up in my relationship. It is interesting how people handle this boundary and how it changes over time - if it changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this conversation were taking place in 1990 or so I would say a "maybe" in 2013 no way. How are sure are you the "Friend" is not having sex with other partners. My suggestion. Keep those condoms on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes bare is so much more satisfying and pleasurable, but you set boundaries for a reason and I think they should be adhered to, unless both you and The Hubs agree to change them not because one friend wants to ride you bare but without pressure from that you both agree freely. Since pregnancy is no problem as you say (which would be my first thought) The only way I'd say okay was if The Friend was tested and safe but that is me, it is a turn-on knowing one is going to get taken bareback or ones partner is but is it worth the changing of the rules and the risk. ?

    ReplyDelete