Monday, May 20, 2013

When things go wrong


So there you are, ready to play with this guy that has been chatting you up for weeks. You get started and soon realize there is a problem. So what happens when things go wrong. Yes guys, I'm talking about when your playmate isn't getting hard. 

Did every man just wince?

Every guy is different, but this is a lot more common than you may realize. I would venture a guess that most experienced swingers have been impacted by it at one point or another, to some degree or another. Sometimes it happens just at the start and once the ice is broken all is good. Sometimes it is a no-go. And maybe sometimes it is anything in between. 

So then what?

I've heard ladies talk about it before and we too, are all different. But, for me it is more about how he reacts. First of all, re.lax. I know it is embarrassing. I get it. But I can assure you that freaking out does not help! To my knowledge no cock has ever sprang to attention from a guy freaking out. Trust me. So just go with whatever else is going on. The absolute worst thing you can do is panic and stop participating. That will only guarantee neither your playmate or you will have any fun at all. 
 
When The Youngen Hubs started having issues he shut down and gave up on the entire evening. I understand it is embarrassing but now it's just weird that you're standing in the corner or around the bed while the rest of us play. You didn't die, you're just not hard. You have a mouth don't you? And hands with fingers? Stick with it, have fun for what you can do and just roll with it. That is how you redeem yourself in the eyes of the woman. Not pouting. Or making excuses. Then it just gets awkward...
 
The Wife

2 comments:

  1. I actually prefer to use my hands and mouth as opposed to my (sometimes temperamental) penis. Sometimes the little fucker naps on the job. Meh, what can you do? Be just as adept with all your appendages and no one will ever have a sour complaint. :)

    Cheers love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word in that situation is improvise. As you said, take a breath, collect yourself, and use whatever else God gave you. Sometimes it is a matter of "don't think...just do".

    ReplyDelete