Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When things go quiet

Have you ever had a fantasy for what seemed like forever. Maybe sometimes you get to get the chance to let it play out. But sometimes the fantasy runs its course without ever coming true in the slightest sense.

I don't know why, but it seems this is the case for The Friend. At least on one side of the fantasy. And unfortunately for me, it is on his end.

The Hubs thinks I'm a tad crazy, and maybe that is true. But I can see a remarkable difference in him toward me since our Stupid Move. And in the time since the night in the bar hallway there has been no flirtation. At. All. This despite having multiple opportunities both face-to-face and by text and yet, no takers. Which for this guy may as well be a sign of the impending apocalypse.

So how do you go from wanting naughty pics of me on your birthday and kissing me in the hall 25ft from your unknowing-girlfriend to no interest in me by my birthday when the two are only one month apart? 

And men think we women are complicated? I just want to have sex with this guy, not marry or date him. I'm not looking for a grand romance just some naked time with his cock. All things he so badly wanted just one month ago. Yet now... crickets.

Being that I am a) nosey and b) one of those people who likes to "learn" from every situation (especially a failed situation) I would really like to know WTF happened. Did his girlfriend get too close and he felt the need to back off? Did one of our other friends figure it out and counsel him to leave it alone? Did I say/do something that turned the tables? Did I come on too strong?What. Happened?

*Sigh* 

I may never know. And that (to me) may be more frustrating than leaving the fantasy unfulfilled.

The Wife

6 comments:

  1. It could be he just is trying to keep fantasy and reality separate in his own head. Probably nervous about potential drama, etc. I assume you and Hubs both put him at ease about the whole thing? Maybe Hubs needs to have a private chat with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike - Yes both of us have had private conversations about it with him. In the hallway he told me all about how he really felt comfortable that we were Ok with it. And now... lol

      Delete
  2. We are swingers in Texas and over the years we have learned to try and not over analyze situations too much. Just discovered Your blog, so we haven't read all of the back story with this situation, but let it simmer down and just take things as they come and things will play out how they are supposed to play out. On a side note, do you guys ever share your profile name on either SDC, LL, Kasidie, or SLS? You guys sound pretty fucking sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there... we don't give out our screenname but we're on AFF and SLS. Come find us! :)

      Delete
  3. Is there anyway to private message your our email? Sorry for the late reply but we lost your blog...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just randomly trying to find you might be kinda hard....lol

    ReplyDelete