Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Risky Behavior

I recently had to update my health history/information at my doctor's office. I came across a section that included a selection for engaging in "risky behavior" and it set my mind in motion. 

What exactly do they mean by "risky"? 

Is it anal sex? Sex with multiple partners? 
Sex without condoms? Rough sex? BDSM type stuff? Or is it Skydiving? Running with scissors? Consuming too much alcohol or mercury-rich fish? Let's face it, the list is endless depending on how you define "Risky Behavior", hell most of the list I just rattled off is what is call a good Saturday night!

If I said I was in fact fucking every partner that we came across would my exam be different? Would they lecture me I was wrong to be doing it? Would they put on an extra set of gloves for their own protection? I mean, I am already tested for every STD under the sun from another doctor, so I know that is all good. So why do they need to know?

Maybe some day I'll die because I didn't tell anyone at my doc's office that I like to fuck and smoke weed. Or maybe I'll eventually just slip off into a post-orgasm high and die happy. Until then I will quietly chuckle at the question and check the "no" box.


The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment