Friday, May 30, 2014

Really??

 
 
Remember The No Show? Well out of nowhere my kik went off the other day. And low and behold this is what I found:
 
 
 

After I finished laughing out loud I was set to respond with a smart ass reply but The Hubs said I shouldn't even bother with any response. So I left it.


I guess some could argue that he was trying to be polite. Trying to do the "right thing" but really I don't see it that way. I keep going back to the same question in my head as it is a month later - WHY BOTHER?? Clearly you don't give a fuck about being a dick that night. So why would you even bother reaching out again. We have had zero contact since that night so again - WHY bother?!?!?! All I can think is he thought I would be so desparate for a fuck that I'd be like Oh, no problem come over now. Fuck. That.

I mean, really???

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment