Saturday, May 31, 2014

Round Two; Part 1

Well.... I was wrong. I distinctly remember believing that The Friend and I would never fuck again. But, 10 months later I can officially say I was very, very wrong.

After we had our fun last summer things went back to normal. And by "normal" I mean the two of us flirting with each other and the line of appropriateness. It seemed he had a new found comfort of sorts with me; often telling me secrets about his escapades. Yes, that's right this slut isn't his only indiscretion. But then again, he's not my only either! So it was all good.

Then came the invitation to a birthday/pool party for my BFF, but hosted at The Friend's house. Then I heard that The Girlfriend would be out of town. HA! I thought, well this should be interesting. The Hubs heard that and started plotting. He spent all week before the party getting me worked up with dirty talk about what he and The Friend would do to me after everyone else cleared out of the party. Not gonna lie, the thought of having both of them at the same time was HOT. I was pretty much dripping wet every time he mentioned it. The catch (isn't there always a catch) however, was threefold.

First - it was of utmost importance that I NOT let The BFF or other friends find out about this. In reality they probably know more than they should about our lifestyle but really nobody wants them to find out about this particular sexcapade. Like for real. So it was key to not let anything happen until/if we were left to the 3 of us.

Second - The Friend has always been clear about his uncertainty about being in a MFM. He and The Hubs are friends, but was he sure he could be that close to The Hubs with a hard cock? He was skeptical which is why I broke my own rule of no playing alone last year when we played. The planning with The Hubs was so hot, but in the end would The Friend be able/interested if it wasn't alone?

Third - there was a scheduling conflict and it meant The Hubs was unable to be at the party until late. This meant if there was any flirtation I would have to shut it down immediately as to not fuck up the first wrinkle. And, this was my last day of drinking for a while so The Hubs & I pretty much knew I would be drunk so it was doubly important that I remember to NOT. FUCK. THIS. UP.

When I got there it was a small gathering, just a few friends with only two people I didn't know very well. They had all been drinking and swimming for a while before I arrived so I did my part to catch up. We swam and drank and The BFF's Hubs made me a drink so strong even I had to sip it slowly. Eventually the crowd changed and The New Chick arrived. She was cute; blond, good body and from the stories we'd heard quite the party girl. Pretty soon it was clear that I was not on The Friend's radar at all. He had zeroed in on his new conquest and was doing it up pretty good to score with her.

Now, let it be said I admit I was disappointed in this turn of events. I'd had a week plus of talking to The Hubs about having the two of them together and the whole fantasy was slipping away pretty quickly. I mean, even if she wasn't hotter than me (which she was) there is a phrase every man will understand - "there ain't no pussy like new pussy" - am I right? And she was new pussy and totally hotter than I am, it was a total no-brainer. So I had determined that it wasn't going to happen. The saving grace was I'd still get to go home with The Hubs and he would be the sole benefactor of my built up lust. No longer worrying about my alcohol intake I lived it up. I honestly have no idea how many drinks I had but I was no longer feeling awkward or anything else. I was just a girl hanging with her friends having a good time.

The Hubs arrived, the party continued and eventually the crowd dwindled. Eventually The New Chick decided it was time for her to leave. We all watched as The Friend did everything he could to get her to stay, literally walking her out to the car for one last chance. We all soon realized he had never come back from walking her out. I went inside to investigate. (hello, nosey!)

I found him sulking in his bed, alone. She had denied him and he wasn't thrilled. I came in and gave him a hard time about ditching all of us etc. He told me how he'd really wanted her to stay and how he'd been told she was such a party girl but she had just left, and how could she have just left??? I laid down next to him but not with him and listened to him bitch and moan about getting rejected. I guess at some point he then realized that I was still there and he decided to ask me for just a blow job. "Just stick it in your mouth for a sec" he said. Yea, right I thought - even in my drunkeness I knew it would not be a "just the tip" situation and I was NOT going to fuck up the only rule The Hubs had given me. (see catch #1) I somewhat convinced him to come back to the party and we both stood up. He then grabbed my bathing suit bottoms and stuck his finger into the top V of my pussy. He remarked how I was always so wet and he loved it. I told him again we needed to rejoin the party. His response was to push me down on the bed and climb up on top of me. With both had our bathing suits on and I wrapped my legs around him and explained that we couldn't do this right now because The Hubs had specifically asked me not to do anything while The BFFs were around. Just then the bedroom door opened and there stood The Hubs. Once again he was running interference for me and informed us that others were wondering where the hell we were. I followed The Hubs and eventually The Friend came back to the rest of the party.

The crowd dwindled more and more and eventually it was just the three of us and The BFFs. The boys were in the pool discussing how they wanted to go to the strip club later that night. Again The Friend was showing no signs (despite what we had just done) of wanting to stick around to hang with me so again I determined nothing was going to happen.


Eventually The BFFs left, and then there were three.

To be continued.....

The Wife


2 comments:

  1. 👍-@marksharesit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish my wife would let me watch her getting a good fucking

    ReplyDelete