Friday, June 6, 2014

Round Two; Part 3

If you haven't read Part 1 or Part 2 you should go catch up ;)

Side note: The details get fuzzy here, so I'll do my best to give the correct sequence, but after talking to The Hubs the next day it showed that my version and his version were quite different. And clearly I'd enjoyed my last day of drinking a little more than I thought. I would LOVE to have him write it from his perspective, but the last time I tried to get him to do that he basically laughed at me! hahaha

OK, so I'm getting my pussy eaten by The Hubs watching The Friend watch me. After I came on his face I pulled him on to the step where I had been and started sucking his cock. I was letting The Friend adjust to the extra cock in view and figured that if nothing else we would put on a great show. After a while of sucking on The Hubs rock hard cock he told me to go get The Friend and put him on the step where he had been.

The Friend was clearly nervous, but came willingly and I put him on the step, leaning him against the edge of the pool and started sucking his cock. He wasn't hard yet but would get there with some work. I knew it was just nerves and if there was any chance of this continuing I was going to have to chill him the fuck out. He had told me earlier that I was the best blow job he'd ever had. Truth? Who knows, but I was rolling with it. The Hubs had been across the pool giving The Friend some space to adjust and enjoy. I put my hand out behind me and gave the finger signal to come hither...

The Hubs came up behind me and started fucking me as I sucked on The Friend. Occasionally I'd look up and see a grin on The Friend's face. It plainly said "I can't believe this is happening" I probably would have giggled at it if I wasn't wonderfully-distracted by The Hubs sliding his cock in and out of my very, very wet pussy. {and it wasn't from being in the pool ;)}Also, let it be said this is one of my favorite things about an MFM; me in the middle sucking one cock while getting my pussy railed by another from behind. The Hubs and I came together, my pussy sucking his cock in deeper as he pumped into me.

I kept sucking as The Hubs hopped out of the pool and got a drink. I saw him go inside the house and I think that helped The Friend with his nerves. He started getting harder under my tongue and pretty soon he told me that pretty soon he was going to end up breaking a rule. (The Rule is absolutely no cumming in my mouth. It's not a negotiable rule, that is a spot that is ONLY for The Hubs and I share it with no one else. Period.) I stopped immediately. I sat up a bit but kept stroking his cock not wanting the party to end there. He looked around behind him (for The Hubs I guess?) and then pushed me through the water to the other side of the shallow end of the pool.

Pushing me against the wall of the pool he pulled my legs up and shoved his throbbing cock into me. He proceeded to fuck me hard against the wall of the pool. The only problem was I kept smacking my head into the pool's stone edge. I put my hands on the outside trying to keep my head from hitting so I wouldn't die of a head injury later on. I heard a flick of a lighter and realized The Hubs was back outside and enjoying the show.

Again - HOT!

The Friend fucked me hard until he pulled out (to cum in the pool is my theory) and shoved his fingers deep into me and finger fucked me hard. I came again on his fingers enjoying knowing that The Hubs was watching from the dark corner of the patio.

The next thing I know The Hubs is climbing back in the pool next to me. I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines of "oh heeeeeeeeeeey, baby!" I took them both (or so I thought) back to the seat/step, putting The Hubs up on the seat to suck his cock. Realizing The Friend wasn't around I swam over and got him. He played with my pussy for a minute while I sucked on The Hubs but quickly left for the very deep end of the pool. I could tell that was going to be it, and I gave the signal to The Hubs. He switched places with me and fucked me hard on the step. By this point my pussy was so swollen it was sucking his cock in and out on it's own. It was really quite enjoyable...

We finished up and The Hubs got out of the pool and got dressed. I went on a mission to find my bathing suit and then decided to just "fuck it" and got out naked to find my swim cover up. I put it on (backwards and then went to pull it around and again thought "fuck it") The Friend asked The Hubs to grab him another beer, he was staying in the pool for a while. We said our goodbyes and we headed home.

At home I showered off and climbed into bed to a rock hard waiting cock. Another one of my favorite things is the "reclaiming" after we play. We fucked fast and hard and then we both fell over and basically passed out.

What a night!!!

The next day I *may* have walked funny and I definitely felt my swollen, abused pussy every time I sat, walked, moved or breathed in or out ;) But then again, there are few things in life greater than a sex-hangover. After all it's a sure sign of the fucktastic time you had the night before.

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. Definitely enjoyed the action...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titanium Dive Knife | Titanium Darts
    The Titanium snow peak titanium spork Darts razor offers high quality blades for microtouch titanium trim walmart any blade you are looking babyliss titanium flat iron for, while the base is made for the razor head and the blade babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer is hand-tooled to Handle titanium knife length: 2.5”Depth: 3”Weight: 3.5”

    ReplyDelete