Friday, January 15, 2016

The Wife, The Girlfriend and The Threesome

As I wrote 99% of my last blog post we were days away from The Hubs having another date with The Girlfriend. The plan was for me to stay home on Mom duty and they go out and then hit up a hotel or Eyz after dinner to play. Out of the blue The Hubs said, "ya know, it would be great if you could join us"... a few texts later and I was barging my way into their date :)

To my surprise she didn't sound even mildly psyched about this idea when he told her I was joining along. Now, to back up here is some background on her...She's a swinging newbie. She did some light swinging way, way in her past but this is not the norm for her. So her reaction was more of a "girlfriend" than a "swinger".

She wanted to be sure we both knew that she and I would have to hit it off for her to want to play with me. (she knew I am straight but she considers herself bi) So it was almost not a guarantee it would be a threesome at all. I decided that if it wasn't working out for all of us I would just let them be alone upstairs  Maybe it was because she was nervous to me "his wife" or maybe she just wanted to have cock to herself and thought she'd be left out. I really don't know, but nonetheless we moved forward.

The night came and I'm sure her nerves were swirling just as mine were. The plan was for us to pick her up so that she could have some drinks and relax and enjoy the night too. During the day leading up to it The Hubs said he would like for me to move to the back seat when she got in the car because he knew she would be nervous and he wanted to calm her down. So when we got there I hopped in the back and she came out and we were on our way. He had been right, she was very, very nervous and it was... awkwardly quiet. I blame it on the sort of a strange dynamic. I have a relationship with The Hubs (obvs) and she had a relationship with The Hubs but having never met he was our only connection. And let's be honest, we know how women are with other women. Plus I was concerned about her feeling OK because of her hesitation so it made me conscious of every move I made.

We needed alcohol, STAT.

We got to drinking and talking and we both loosened up a bit. She was very nice and we chatted and drank for a while. Eventually it was time to play. We drove home and I took a page from The Hubs playbook and offered to get drinks for everyone while they went to the bedroom to get the party started. As in, give them some alone time to get started. He does this often in our MFMs and I thought it would make it more comfortable for her if they got started just the two of them.

They got started as I slowly made drinks and tried to waste some time downstairs without making it seem like I wasn't coming up. When I made it upstairs I could hear that they were having fun so I peaked in the door. She was mostly naked and they were standing by the bed groping each other. I slipped in and made my way to the chair in the corner and I got comfortable to watch the show.

Before we left he had set up our restraint system so he cuffed her arms and legs and started eating her pussy. Soon he flipped her over and spanked her hard and I knew what was coming. He was ready to fuck her. I began giving instructions from the chair. Telling him to fuck her. He did and she liked it. After he came he called me off the sidelines to join in.

The Hubs kissed and undressed me and led me to a toy which was waiting under the bed. He wanted me to use it on her while she blew him. Then she laid across our bed with her head hanging off while I held a toy in her pussy (it does the fucking for you) while The Hubs throat fucked her while she choked all over his big cock. She came all over the toy and he was ready to fuck again.

She flipped over on her knees and he got behind her and started banging her from behind. She reached over and indicated she wanted pussy so I rearranged to be in front of her. While he banged her from behind she ate my pussy. I watched The Hubs as he enjoyed the train we had going on. I always love seeing his face. He said he wanted to fuck me so she stopped eating and he came over and started to fuck me. He got out the Hitachi wand and I was sent over the edge and we came together while she watched.

After that we lay around for a while and caught our breath. We chatted and chilled until The Hubs started rubbing on her leg and I knew he had one more in him. I went back to the chair and he fucked one more cum out of her and then fell over in a spent heap. :)

We hung for a bit and then he drove her home.

When he got home we watched some TV to decompress and then I started sucking his cock and we fucked a final time to ensure I had drained his balls completely and passed out in a satisfied, tipsy sleep.

It was a fun night. There was very little interaction sexually between she and I mostly because I was so concerned about making her comfortable I probably over thought it all. So I stayed to the sideline until he or she made moves to initiate play. Was that the right move? Fuck if I know, but it worked out and we all had a great time. I'm sure we'll all do it again sometime, after all The Hubs has a birthday coming up! :)

The Wife

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcum back! Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " but it worked out and we all had a great time"

    I think that sums is all up, that and, "She reached over and indicated she wanted pussy". If she's calling you in to the mix, she's doing OK.

    Looking forward to a birthday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love see ur face while she is Eating ur pussy, glad u back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tip top Paren is niet zomaar een online swingers, maar een spannende nieuwe manier om met de leukste, interessantste en mooiste mensen in contact te komen. Of je nu operation zoek bowed naar een discrete site waar je operation een veilige manier aan partnerruil kunt doen, of waar je koppel zoekt koppel, of koppel zoekt man kan vinden, of dat je eens shrink ervaren wat swingers voor elkaar doen als het licht uitgaat, Elite Paren is de ideale plaats om operation een discrete en volledig anonieme manier je stoutste fantasieën waar te maken, of om gewoon een spannend afspraakje te vinden and als je dat liever hebt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see new posts in your blog and that your back to having a fun time! I started reading your blog back when my husband & I were thinking about swinging. Now we're 1 1/2 years in. Thanks for all the insight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aftermath, getting caught- sounds ominous, a little. verifiedbest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from the "Swingers Lifestyle" but I really like the idea of adding a "restraint system" http://www.swingersocial.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from the "Swingers Lifestyle" but I really like the idea of adding a "restraint system" http://www.swingersocial.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The FFM threesome is every man's dream but for single males it is often the most difficult swinger liestyle dream to fulfil. Our advice to newbie males is to focus on hooking up with couples for MMF threesomes.
    We have a lot of useful ideas to help single males get started in the lifestyle at: http://www.club-aphrodite.com/swingerlifestyle/

    ReplyDelete
  11. it was nice read. i would like to go swinging but i guess my spouse is not into it. how did you start swinging? who brokered the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Threesome dating has always been considered a traditional ethical challenge, like "cult", mainly because of the subversion of the human nature of the ancient heterosexual love view unicorn dating

    ReplyDelete